Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Your 2008 Spring Turkey Shots

© By Othmar Vohringer

The following picture was sent to me by a reader of Wild Turkey Passion, the caption said that this was the hunter’s first turkey harvest ever and he used a Heirloom turkey call.

Unfortunately this is the only information the reader provided me with. I am proud of his first turkey hunting success and as a Pro-Staff member of Heirloom it thrills me that the hunter used a Heirloom Turkey Call.


This has given me the idea to make a contest here at Wild Turkey Passion.
Send me your 2008 spring turkey harvest pictures and include a short story about the hunt and equipment used.

(All pictures submitted must be from turkeys harvests made during this years spring hunting season. Only one submission per hunter is permitted.)

All submissions will be posted here at Wild Turkey Passion. In addition I will chose a winner of this contest. The winner will receive an original Heirloom Double Barrel (photo) from my personal stock.

The double barrel call features two sound surfaces one in glass the other surface is made of quality slate. This unique feature gives a hunter essentially two in one call and the sound variety needed to fool a tom in thinking that he follows the calls of several hens.

Contest ends on May 31. Submissions of a later date are welcome but cannot take part in the contest of winning a Heirloom turkey call.


I am looking forward to see your pictures and read your hunting stories. Send all submission per Email.

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...